VUL 1.83% $3.90 vulcan energy resources limited

Why is going down, page-2

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I'm not sure if there are institutional bots etc trying to hold the price down.

But, it appears that the past few days have had pretty low volumes. To me, it appears that the movements aren't supported by volume and it is because we don't know where any resistance points really are. We had such a massive run which has brought both positive and negative attention. The price could go lower because you have people who made massive gains who are seeing them eek away, so why not cash out and put it into something else?

But on balance it appears that there are many people sitting on the sidelines, and a few people offloading shares because of the uncertainty. It's likely we will recover and find a base of least at $6.50 but until something provides a sense of direction we will keep floating between $6 and $7 while some holders accumulate below the CR price, and others offload because they can't make heads or tails of what the share price is doing and where it will be in a month or 6. If it falls below $6 and then in the next session goes lower, expect a bit of a rush down then a rush back up. I reckon there are plenty of people hoping for an entry price of $5.50 which may never come.

Obvi IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.90
Change
0.070(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $733.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.93 $3.72 $2.475M 647.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13104 $3.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 4902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.