why is gold falling?, page-31

1. 2,182 Posts.
    warnie,it has always been the case that gold

Can not be eaten
    Doesn?t provide a dividend
    Has no real value unless others give it value
    Has no real use that helps humans to survive

but it has always been so.
    the fact is people covert it, the wealthy horde it and so have central banks recently.
    you think that if we haven?t learnt the reality about gold in 5000+ years, then we are suddenly waking up to it now??
    it is a finite resource, globally recognised by all governments and most cultures as a financial investment, a time to preserve wealth

so its fallen to 2 month lows....
    mmmm... and the US dollar has appreciated so the real price of gold has really not ben doing too bad...
    let?s stop the hyperbole then and look at whats likely to happen.
    Bottom around $1440 / oz, then the a bounce back to $1600-50 support, before resuming the same steady climb it has been on, since 2009.
    Then, i have Nov 12th as when its going to run and run hard... due to greek capitulation on failure to meet payments and as the reality wets in once again that we just promised ourselves more worthless paper money to support bankrupt economies and banks.
    When the US runs QE3., which is what this is all about, then the next rally will be its last and the only thing left to hold will be the things we can trust.
    gold, iron ore, oil, coal, aluminium, and all the other things similar.
    all commodities increased massively in the lead up to WW2
    so unless anyone can tell otherwise, I can?t imagine all the central banks and the secretive movements in the bullion market have been because they were taking a punt... that was long term, strategic asset protection.
    so there you go,
    $1440 bottom, and Nov 12th as when the next steep spike hits
    ladies and gentlemen .. start you engines

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.