RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Why is good news bad ?, page-15

1. 259 Posts.
    I have a theory that a large number of holders have been with Raya for a long time, many of which may have bought in at higher prices and held the stock for a very long time. Many would have seen the price drop during this time and stay low. This recent price rise would have appeared as an opportunity to sell out and recoup losses. I noticed a poster mention they had held the share for a 6 years and were glad to see it improve after a long time in the doldrums. I know the feeling having held another stock which over a long period of time fell from 20c down to todays price of .004. During this period I, like many others bought more to average down, only to see it slump to .004 and stay there. Imagine my reaction, had this share gone back up to 20c or above. I believe I like many others would have jumped at the opportunity.
    I believe this will reoccur until the last of these holders have sold out, keeping the price suppressed and a falling price will only accelerate the fallout until this is exhausted. These holders will also be susceptible to the price manipulators (and who wouldn't be?). This company has the most incredible potential of any I have come across.
    For this reason I bit the bullet, sold out of my long term holding at a huge loss and put the proceeds into RYG. We now have a totally new different company with an exciting future, and I for one am not concerned about the current price fluctuations. Just wish I had more funds to buy in at the drops!
    Good luck all
    Mal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.