FMG 1.62% $21.92 fortescue ltd

should we move to dictatorship and tell BHP you're only allow to...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    should we move to dictatorship and tell BHP you're only allow to mine 250mt pa, FMG only allow 100 mtpa etc.

Of course not and it won't happen, but there is a precedent in Australia for this; In the 1970s wheat farmers were under a quota system, that absolutely restricted how much they could deliver.

I am afraid Twiggy is the pot calling the kettle black. I don't see him opening up his rail to those struggling for transportation?

He has said, and I think you will find, that any viable economic proposal put up by any company that wants to use the FMG rail lines will get a fair hearing. Its easy to forget that the press, especially Fairfax, absolutely loathe him and his success. They will use every way they can to misquote, twist, and leave out, in order to present him as a mean bad guy. The reason for that is that he has embarrassed them big time.
    I prefer to listen to exactly what HE says. I have been doing that for a long time, and have yet to see him renig or fail to deliver.

Eg. how many people know that FMG is one of few companies that buys its dividend reinvest shares on-market, so as not to dilute other shareholders' interests? Doesn't get much press does it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.92
Change
0.350(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $67.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.95 $21.54 $94.22M 4.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $21.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.93 18370 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.