GTK 0.53% $9.45 gentrack group limited

Why is GTK not a hot buy?, page-11

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Random observation with zero reading of anything related to GTK in the past 6 months and I think you will find this: GTK's products are paid for as long term investments by large corporations. Yes, some of them are airports but they still have to pay their annual software licensing fees and once we get past COVID, the new project work will restart.. New deals are probably zero and project revenue for upgrades and new implementations would have stopped by the end of Q1 FY21. December Qtr is liekly to be horrible just like most other tech companies will show when they file in Feb.

Underlying recurring revenue is likely to remain as-is and even if the world flatlines for a decade, GTK will be able to deliver EBITDA by reducing head-count on the project and sale side of the business.

Evenutally it will get back to normal prices of $6 so thats almost 600% gain for punters buying today.

I might be wrong and there might be some underlying structural problem with the company but as BlackPeter says, the trend shoudl follow SAP somewhat as they operate in the same space of enterprise software.

Good luck. Im still buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.45
Change
0.050(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $977.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.40 $9.55 $9.22 $2.458M 261.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 332 $9.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.48 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.