GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

why is gxy share price not flying immediately

1. 399 Posts.
    Galaxy Resources. (GXY).

...errrrr...I thought this latest GXY post; that I put on another GXY thread; really deserved a different categorization; as it was "off topic" from the previous discussion on the other GXY thread....

...And I have slighlty re-edited this GXY post to, "kick off some thougths" re. this little current GXY hiccup.

And so; with that said; You just may all be wondering..???..

Why right now ??, is not; the Galaxy (GXY) Share Price not flying upwards,immediately following the what seemed to be an excellent ... Pre Bankeable Feasiblity Study (PBS)..!! ? ..

Yeah, probably frankly a convergence of factors causing Galaxy (GXY) currently to be too:

....Under-valued and far too ...."damn cheap".

Some superficial short term reasons for this occuring, probably include a mixture of:

(1) GXY--as a Business Model and Concept; is not as 'easy' and simplistic to understand as say:

(a) Greenhouse friendly light-bulbs or

(b) Open pit high grade hematite iron ore mining

(c) Simple equations of a Gold Mine producing un-hedged Gold at 'x' production price and the price of Gold being readily identified on the daily Web Site Gold Price tables.

I mean who looks at the daily Lithium or Tantatulum commodity Price? What is that price?

(2) For a mixture of these sort of 'above' reasons; It is not 'flavour of the month'.

(3) In times of fear, over hyped doom and gloom (sub prime etc) , no one immediately wants to invest ....(ie: yesterday or the day before) ....in anything approaching ....the 'non-orthodox'.....or the ‘unfamiliar’.

(4) With State One Broking being a large 13% GXY stake Holder--they could ...???—....possibly ....????---presently ----be playing 'hard-nosed ball'-- and thus if we hypothesize that.... they are; AND; that some small investors s need Cash for Christmas; (which State One would know)-- and therefore State One; are presently just calmly Sitting their heavy Elephant Sized asssses on/in the 'Sell Side Depth'--- and squeezing; 'Burmese python like'; the small holders; as tight as a drum; till their.... "pips squeak"....

The above theory being; they ...(State One).... do not need the price lift and/or cash now; and some small GXY holders; may want/need some cash for Christmas; so why not just squeeze them mercilessly out of the depth; as easy to displace "weak small hands". ....??? .

(5) Final thought for this post; with a quick cursory study of GXY Volumes when I was going through GXY trading patterns and volumes; for the last 30-45 days; when it "ran" thru and Up; to $1.11, about 2-3 weeks ago; I figure that there is still a fair amount of natural 'distribution' (in the accumulation. consolidation, distribution normal cycle) --- still currnetly occurring; in the GXY trading range and cycle; especially in the context of that from that previous very strong previous GXY share price Run Up--- to still now be coming/distributing OUT of the GXY register of stock.... just another idea !!

....A Possible Conclusion & Solution.....:

To Get the GXY Stock Price Up---to what it ought to be "worth"...???--- think about what REALLY also; Now needs to happen...??...

And I do not mean only; in terms only of Bankable Feasibility Studies and discounted Net Present Values; and Net Tangible Asset Values etc....etc....

I mean in relation; to the Ultra tight Share Register; and 80% of stock tied up in top 20% of holders... (....now there's a Pareto principle !!)....

A clue to the answer to this riddle; and conundrum; is that the answer is essentially to be said in one word; and it starts with the letter "M" and it needs to be on-going; strategic, and very effectively executed .....

Any guesses...???

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

--------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.