quite an interesting read 357, not usre what you are trying to...

1. 2,677 Posts.
    quite an interesting read 357, not usre what you are trying to prove apart from the fact Jewry, like any other minority group be it gay or mulsim etc, use the respective laws of the country to oppose those that try to incite vilification against that partcilar group. Dont see Hamas or other terrorist groups going to the law to ensure that they are not vilified. Hamas and other terroist groups simply use force to ensure that its oppenents dont oppose their rule of law.

I personally think some laws are becoming to politically correct, but I dont then, if I disagree, send in sucide bomders to destroy those laws.

Hamas cant complain about laws that dont suit them yet go against laws aimed at protecting the lives of all people.

May we never ever have groups who believe that they are the only ones right and feel the laws of the adopted country to do not apply and set up enclaves where their rule, usually voilent, of law applies. Parts of paris have become such enclaves were police fear to go as they have no protection,even from the citizens.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.