diligent you are right and I apologise. The statement has not...

1. 150 Posts.
    diligent you are right and I apologise. The statement has not been withdrawn and thankfully so.It was my poor sight at work. That you can be so offended and insistant that the following statement be withdrawn on anti-Jewish grounds is beyond me.

"You should also listen to this statement in the British Parliament by Sir Gerald Kaufmann, a Jewish member of Parliament, who compares Israel's actions in Gaza to those of the Nazi's in WWII. Sir Kaufmann, a friend of three founding Israeli prime ministers whose own grandmother was killed in her bed by a Nazi soldier, notes that while Israel says it won't negotiate with the terrorist Hamas, Israel itself was "founded by Jewish terrorists," and says that for refusing to negotiate a "real" solution to the Jewish/Palestinian crisis, Israel's leaders are "not just war criminals; they are fools!"
    If a high profile respected Jewish politician who is directly linked to the holicost cannot make a comparison or criticism of Isreal,who can. In any case dont shoot 357 (the messenger), have a go at Sir Gerald.
    If in 357's long and many contributions to this forum you have found this issue so offensive, the holocost must have some significance to you.I hope you would not take any of my comments as a reflection on the event.It was the blackest event of the last century and should never be allowed to happen again.

Best wishes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.