SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Why is it easier to mistrust ISX in the absence of proof then it is to trust?, page-50

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    1. They were interviewed by the AFR and quoted verbatim. The article is still there and not retracted.The company said on Thursday in response to questions about the ownership of Red 5 Solutions that it could not "disclose shareholder data if we are also not privy to ownership of entities on our register unless it is in an individual's name. "
    The point remains why bother hiding something of seemingly no consequence?
    Index consideration is a potential answer but we're getting way off-track here.

2. Yes and what else have they misclassified? There is a huge financial incentive to do so.

3. Most companies have followed the rules. I dareso no company has decided to send non-public information via email to a subscription group while being investigated for disclosure issues.The time to act belligerent is once ISX has come out of court case/ASIC investigation sparkling clean, then sue for damages.

4. I really don't see the argument. ISX threw mud in the SoC. ASX threw back a lot more mud than expected.Reputation is already tarnished, you dont get that back by injunctions. You get that back with a public apology after winning in court.

Getting back to the topic at hand - mistrust
    Hide stuff. Fight exchange. Not a good look

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.