SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

why is it going up, page-29

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    That would make sense. I'm puzzled though because last year the ASX announcement released about 20 mins before AGM started and not marked price sensitive. Agree definitely should not reveal anything at the AGM not simulataneously released to market in ASX announcement. Tha is why AGM are accompanied by a presentation/ statement that states what is to be delivered.

There are controls over what questions management/board can answer at AGM. That is why if have a question like to ask that is likely price sensitive, the question needs to be forwarded to the company prior to AGM (5 days I think) that allows vetting of the question and a roundabout answer given in pre-AGM pack.

A get around is if the company broadcast live webcast. That way all investors have the opportunity to listen to answers and questions can be more openly answered in that regard.

I remember last year the prices dropped dramatically in the ASX pre-open auction as investors had a quick 20 mins to digest the announcement. It was clearly price sensitive but not mareked as such. Umm!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.