AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Quoting thelynxx:"I know of many shareholders that sold down...

1. 139 Posts.
    Quoting thelynxx:

"I know of many shareholders that sold down their stake in your company,just to have money to take up the spp offering---and they did not want to do this---your company forced to do this !!!! When you are fully committed to the sharemarket,and no other funds are available,you have to sell some shares for these spp's.
    Did you think about the possible implications of your actions ????
    In protest ,and the impending market correction,I have sold almost all my stake in your Company.
    I am not the only one !!!
    I was not a small stakeholder !!!
    AGO, you better hope that the price of AGO shares is above $1.39 on 6th July for your placement and pray like hell that the price is above $1.39 at your AGM and new issue listing date.
    Wish you well...hope that you pull if off...or hell will break loose !!!
    Cheers"

It sounds to me that thelynxx is very bitter that he has sold the majority of his holding and is blatantly downramping the AGO share price with the assumption that he can get back in as low as $1.39 where the placement price is. Good luck with that. If you manage to retain the ammount that you previously owned at the lowball price of $1.39 I'l salute you, but I think to fall to this price is highly unlikely. The majority of people on HC know the fundamentals of this company are safe and we are about to move onwards and upwards over the next few weeks with all the latest announcements that have come to light over the last few days of this trading week ending Friday 19th June.

All the best to the faithful that already understand the great potential we have ahead of us.

Earnorburn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.