TYX 10.0% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Hi guys ... long time holder and don't really get on here much.I...

1. 237 Posts.
    Hi guys ... long time holder and don't really get on here much.
    I really think the small scale exit from the last week or so is really about the lack of information around the finance and the cost to get to operation. With that risk with IFE punters see better options elsewhere and take their money there, like FMG and others...
    I have little doubt that IFE story will pay off in the end, however right now there are major boxes unticked, and that for me is what is the cost to get to operation and how are you going to get that money? Once those are answered, the price will go up without doubt. IFE is a seriously undervalued stock if those questions are answered satisfactorily. I believe we will find out those answers with the release of the BFS or shortly thereafter.
    Without a major market catastrophe, IFE will at least double in value within the next 6-8 months... With project fundamentals the way they are, it is almost a moral.
    Problems may spring up though if they get ripped off again in the financing deal or another GFC-like even strikes with US financial trouble... They market is going gangbusters at the moment, particularly resources and there will be a bounce back within the next few months. Hopefully doesn't coincide with any IFE pushes.

Anyway - I will hold (or buy at 85c when I have some money) this stock till the cows come home - it will pay off... It will be pumping in 12 months with less than 100m shares on offer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.