KAR 1.72% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

Dear Bripoz You are a good man... I respect 100% your views.....

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Bripoz

You are a good man... I respect 100% your views.. Disagree but respect.

The board buy shares not to relief myself..(if I loose they also loose)... That was not my point.

They buy as a clear demonstration of their absolutely commitment with the co and expressing their complete disagree with the price expressing they will buy the last cent if its possible.

That is the message to market and doing so they gain "AUTORITHY",they gain "partnership"...

Buying just 10 years ago at 0.20 cents doesn't show they are in the same game as we,pure and stupid mortals.

The second aspect about announcements I don't expect they use aerial black to each word.

But you must agree with me... Announcement can be a pure technical piece or can have some marketing aspect...
    Nothing wrong with that...

If people(inside Kar) spend their time searching dozens and hundreds of companies they will notice,some explore and very well each single announcement..

Like a basket... You (to fill the basket) don't need to put one single item..built 1+1 + another in the end the perception become positive (or not)...

Finally you said the share price it is what it is..

Sorry my friend you are deeply wrong.

You must tell me than..why some uyears ago was 10 with zero discoveries and now is fighting to don't cross the barrier of 2 with plkenty cash and real good discxoveries..

Answer ?

NOTHINGGGGGGGGG related with oil price..

The company built a sea of unhappy investors,some today shorting the share.
    The company accept (not playing politics with the funds) leaving them do whetever they want. Now our own major shareholders are in part our worst enemies... (and yes for sure they support the current board.
    The option is much worst ...

The share never it is what it is... Always is result what the market feel is the true value..

Today... if you want you van buy for 2.31 a company that have 2.46 in cash +discoveries+ several ups in Browse plus good chances in Peru in Carnavon..

Bri... yes we can disagree,but that doesn't change the real fact in daily basis in the screen..

People just don't trust in Kar

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.025(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.49 $1.46 $4.698M 3.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7026 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 24874 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.