AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

why is it so?

1. 166 Posts.
    Many have been surprised by the continuing upward price movement of MAK since last Thursday.

Let's put the announced SPP aside for a moment.

Let's also put aside the article in 'Australian SmallCap Investigator' regarding MAK as the 'Pick of the Month.

I personally put more weight on the HOA with Port of Darwin announced on Thursday, as a cause for the price movement we are seeing.
    WHY?...........because it provides some CERTAINTY in peoples minds that this 'WORLD CLASS' resource(as described by a Govt. Geologist in March) is going to get up.

BUT,......remember, its market value can only be realised if we can get it out of the ground. We have to GET THE RP TO MARKET!.

Now,.....what else could be a/the cause for giving the share price such oomph?

Well,.....remember ATEC? Remember the MOU in January b/w MAK and them to undetake a feasibility study? Remember STAGE 1 was meant to be provided by MAY 31, yesterday?
    In the absence of an announcement saying there is a delay in the receipt of this report, I assume it has been received, AND IT IS POSITIVE!

If so,....this would provide some further grounds for CERTAINTY that we can get the RP out of the ground and at lower cost in due course, so that farmers, down the line, can put it back INTO the ground.

Now, as we know LEAKS happen all the time, and I just wonder whether there are some 'in the know' about the ATEC Report who are buying in whilst the rest are looking on, wondering what is happening and asking themselves 'Why is it so?'

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.