AUR 40.0% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

Why is it taking so long??, page-23

1. 13,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Well, we are guaranteed a report on the drilling and assays in 2018 whatsup

The company has had a succession of different managers over the past couple of years. Back in the 2013-16 era, the reporting on drilling and results was quite sparse, but it did improve over time. We rarely knew when drilling had started, nor when finished, and if we were lucky, the details appeared in a quarterly report - nothing more as a rule!

As I said though , things did improve as time went by (shareholder agitation had an effect I believe).

The past 2 years have seen the improvement continue, but the policy seems to be that
    unless it's something special or highlights something that HQ reckons will attract market attention, then the market is not informed in a timely manner. I am afraid here that HQ deems the results to not fit into either category, so it's not readily releasing the news on the drilling progress and visuals.

Now, we know that 'no news' means that nothing has been seen or found that is of a price-sensitive nature. Whilst that fact is very disappointing, I think that the AUR market is mature enough to accept that, and so should be kept informed....................HQ should be able to recognise and also appreciate that the market (especially the shareholders) is wanting to know how the drilling has progressed (smooth or rough) and also what has been seen. HQ knows about that, and I guess that the major holders know too, but we on the outside of the circle do not! And I reckon that we should know!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ $9.372K 1.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1400322 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 238617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.