UKL uranium king limited

No arguments from me MarkI just wonder at the comments:1]...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    No arguments from me Mark

I just wonder at the comments:

1] "Uranium Company is so new it's not even registered with the state yet" - So this is a new company, K Meyers previous vehicle was METC (Now UKL)

2] "the company has ties to an Australian firm" - Obviously UKL, but as you say. could just be through K Meyers

3] "Uranium Company lays out its plans to drill 10 holes each 600 feet deep and five inches wide to find out exactly how much uranium lies underneath" - So this seems more thanjust a title holding company

4] "According to a 2006 prospectus designed to attract investors, there could be more than 4.5 million pounds at 12 percent U3O8" - What prospectus is this refering to? Is it for the "new" company UC of NM, or are they mixed up up with UKL which put out a prospectus & listed in 2006?

All very intrigueing to me .... as you say, it could just be a vehicle he uses to obtain leases & the article is mixing it with UKL & Rio Puerco ... Or, there could be some interesting things happening soon.

Whatever, the current SP movement is due to a re-rating of UKL & greater market & broker interest.

It is going to be a good 2007

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.