KMD 4.00% 48.0¢ kmd brands limited

Hard to say ... either they belong into the quiet achiever...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hard to say ... either they belong into the quiet achiever category, or people really forgot about them (which would not be good for a retailer).

Couple of random bits of information:

Been recently in town and found it easier to park in front of our local Kathmandu than in front of some other retailers. Heard similar stories form other people. Not sure this is a good sign.

I think their brands are still considered as pretty positive ... seen a lot of rip curl around the pool this summer , but maybe it was just a case of you notice what you look for ...

Kathmandu online shopping / website pretty boring compared to some other retailers. Sure, HLG is not a direct competitor, but just compare these two websites. A good looking model can make all the difference in selling clothing ... and it is not the KMD website where you will find them :

Heard from a friend (who used to work for them) that services and leadership in their IT department are somewhat wanting. Obviously just one bit of info, but it might be worthwhile to monitor how their online sales go compared to the competition.

On the other hand ... if we look at past earnings vs SP, than average PE looks quite cheap for KMD compared to the competition.

I recon a capable new CEO could easily return this company to its former glories ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $341.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.0¢ $241.0K 499.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41877 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5942 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.