LEI 1.67% $20.71 leighton holdings limited

I have been following this stock for the last few months. Its...

1. 56 Posts.
    I have been following this stock for the last few months. Its movements have been down until the middle of last week when on Friday it jumped nearly 20% up to around the $26-27 mark. Went under 19 briefly last week. I had an order in at 18.00 but ut never got there. I personally like the stock, think its very well managed not too much debt there which seems to be the driving word for why some stocks have been hit harder than others such as rio to name one.

Im a little concerned on Abu Darbhi and Dubai growth. I think they will come out of this global financial crisis better than other countries and just by seeing future development Dubai have install for the city remains amazingly high. Leighton's keep winning contracts which is a positive sign I feel and i believe they will meet there profit forecasts.

A very good blue chip to buy as share price has fallen close to 60%. Long-term view is buy. Im hoping it will fall under 20 and pick it up at around $19. Hoping it goes there again soon. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.