LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks LoryI don't mind reading the high hopes of people, but...

1. 89 Posts.
    Thanks Lory
    I don't mind reading the high hopes of people, but every now and then they should have a taste of reality. If not they are likely to have an expensive rush of blood.

ALSO, there are HOT Copper readers out there who rely to some degree on the experience of the long term H/C posters, so it is in the interests of all to every now and then be given a dose of reality.

In defence of "niccy", history shows the prediction of the Chinese opening up the floodgates (for a finite period) to squish a few newcomers (it is immaterial if they are sweat box slave pits or not)is a real possibility, they did it before, that is why the north Americas have the mothballed RE holes in the ground.

And finally, don't forget, the yanks are in the process of re-opening those holes. How long is our run? I dunno, but I have been with this company for a long time, and therefore can afford to stay for the ride. I look forward to getting some dividends.

Be happy about LYC and the way forward, but temper your emotions with some reality, and to all H/C'ites, please don't beat someone up if they try and tell it the way they see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $12.37M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 7217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.