MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Why is Magnis Resources up 80% in the last 4 weeks.

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Whilst in the naughty corner I have been reading the wonderful posts from my fellow MNS holders.

So Magnis is up 80% from four weeks ago. All this on no news (actually no real news for the last four months). Pump and dump for a CR? No way! Latest quarterly says enough cash for this quarter imo.

A few posts from @kingofhell caught my eye. 15731419

Note that strong interest in other company assets was received. The story goes from strength to strength.

Recent Overseas Roadshows & Investment Presentations
    During the current quarter, directors and management have conducted road shows to North America to increase awareness of the Project in this key market as Nachu nears mining license approval. Strong interest in the Project has been generated and many audiences were impressed with the economics presented in the Pre-Feasibility Study.

In addition there was ongoing engagement with Chinese stakeholders that included contract partners, future suppliers and new investors. Strong interest in the Project as well as other Company assets was received.

So, if this does eventuate then we will never need a cap raise again. How important is that to investors? No more dilution ever.

The other post is from either KOH or Matt72. I can't find it now.  It mentioned how our peers were at least one year ahead of us in the graphite sector.

This is my take on it.

Basically other Aussie graphite companies have had the jump on us by at least one year regarding graphite sizes and grades. At some stage MNS were not even on the radar. Yet why did Sinosteel and SINOMA take no interest in their product at all. Why did they not require their graphite?

Their problem is they want Super Jumbo, Jumbo and large flake graphite. We are the only company in the world that can satisfy their appetite.  I mean these are two of the biggest buyers out there. The reason these multinationals did not go after the other two graphite companies is imo they can get as much as they want of the low grade stuff from China so why would they bother.  This is why other Aussie graphite companies are struggling to get offtakes and another did a deal with a unheard of buyer in China imo.

When you look at how MNS has bucked the trend of other g stocks and the ASX I think people who are buying are doing so because speculation is becoming real. Box after box is being ticked on time or ahead of time.

When the director bought $180,000 worth of shares on market three weeks you know something special is coming. Mining license? Not the way this stock is going up.

For so long holders here have tried to explain why MNS is the best graphite stock on the ASX. Out of all the graphite stocks it is the least complicated with the largest potential. I just hope non holders took it in.

Could not be happier with the way it has traded. A few million shares traded everyday with increases between 2% and 10% daily. Imo opinion we are only at the beginning of our run even though I am watching for any pullbacks.

lste.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.