CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Timis' company also holds another project in Seirra Leone, as...

1. 700 Posts.
    Timis' company also holds another project in Seirra Leone, as Sierra can be political unstable at the best of times, perhaps he's just utilizing the ol' investing tool called diversification. 20% of CFE allows him to retain a good stake in his Marampa project as well as exposure to other projects and other countries. Timis is a rich man because he is no fool, if he invested all of his money in Sierra Leone (he already has considerably contributed to the countrys education system, props to him and I personally think the stories of his "sordid" past are overdone, he's a quality business man) I'd consider that a move of a fool, no matter how close he is with the government.

Also as stated previously, Timis and Sage go back a fair bit, lots of favors and under the table dealings between the two, with the end result of both of them getting rich (we can go along for the ride with Sage if we buy shares in CFE). I'm not implying anything illegal, but perhaps yes, Timis sold Sage the Marampa project for less than it's worth as a repayment to Sage for fighting for the ASX to let him list companies in Australia again.

I don't mind the sale price of Mayoko, it's a good deal and considering that we were starting to look a little low on cash, we can now negotiate for Marampa with a much stronger hand, and we still have a 25% exposure to the upside of Mayoko, along with the royalty for the chocolate on the cheese cream cake.

Also I just realized then, this might be why CFE is so under priced, perhaps Tony pissed off a few head honchos at ASX with his meddling in the Timis saga. (Oh my god, PVF posted a consipracy theory, it must be either late at night, he's super drunk, super tired, or just gone full retarded, his guess is as good as yours :D).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.