G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I am OK as I was a very early investor so rode the ruby train up...

1. 18,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5762
    I am OK as I was a very early investor so rode the ruby train up and down the mountain. I feel much more for the people who came in late and invested far more than they should have in a small spec miner - they lost very badly.

It is beyond comprehension why MUS went into an auction knowing all they had was a lot of pink sapphire and red gravel. They invited the whole ruby industry to Mauritius and made a laughing stock of themselves. I wasn't expecting that they would achieve US$100/ct (I was thought something in the range of US$10 to $20/ct), but the actual result ($US$1.23/ct) was a completely shock. At this end of the market you should expect a lot of puffery, but not management making fools of themselves on such a gigantic scale.

Anyway the rubies are all history now and it is graphite and vanadium that are the future. I did think it was interesting that SYR in their latest CR presentation are now looking at the Vanadium potential of their ground and they will be spend a few million on it. MUS has a great resource and I hope for all that management manages it well for the shareholders.
    Last edited by Davisite: 11/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.