X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

History is not relevant. It is the here and now and the future...

1. 2,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    History is not relevant. It is the here and now and the future that is important ie the old investing chestnut - the past is not indicative of future performance. One needs to look at the surrounding objective facts. We are mining underground. It is hard to estimate resources when drilling from the surface. It is not like a open cut operation. One needs to look at the current management structure and appreciation that there have been big changes. If you do some research around our new chairman you will realise he has the ability to take a company forward and i am sure that he has the acumen to build company value and accordingly the share price. He has come on board for a reason.

What seems to be forgotten is that our exploration region covers some 410 sq kms. Tenements have been approved for exploration. What needs to be taken on board is whether Medusa is mining in the right area. That has to be established on the relevant objective facts. Information flowing from the company has confirmed the potential. Take a read of Medusa's published reports.

Furthermore Medusa is very profitable and is paying dividends now. Gold is a very rare resource (ie a precious metal). Compare Medusa to other areas of the stockmarket. I believe Medusa is a contrarian story. It is going against the trend of the stockmarket more broadly and as has been noted - very undervalued.

If the company thought they were running out of reserves they would be winding back their operation. The truth is the direct opposite. The operation is expanding with highly qualified personnel coming on board. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.