MGX 3.03% 32.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

why is mgx floundering, page-9

1. 2,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Whilst I would not say MGX is floundering it is only ticking over compared to many other companies in this sector.
    Why, simple, its boring, its producing, its making good money, it has infrastructure in place and first access rights for future production at ports etc, its funded, its growing, the list goes on.
    To put it simply it is not bullshitting the market with hyped releases such as a billion tonne estimate of IO from a few rock chips that will double, triple the share price in a day. Everyone jumps on because it sounds good.
    Lets face it most people do not have a full understanding of mining or IO in the first place they are trying to ride the wave. Many could not tell you the difference between the two main types of IO, its the first thing I ask people when they tell me about the IO company they have invested in.

At the end of the day MGX is doing pretty good, it will still be doing pretty good in years to come, IO usage is expected to double in the next 15 years, it will still be here not still talking about what ifs and maybes.

Will it be taken over, maybe, maybe not, hopefully not as in years to come MGX will be worth much more as it has top line management who will grow the company without all the crap and will build a company that will last and be profitable. I am sure at the moment they have growth plans in place that will be revealed in time and this will include some acquisitions if they think they add value.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $389.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.3¢ 32.0¢ $351.6K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 230473 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 227086 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.