GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

WHY IS MT THIRSTY ON THE BACK BURNER ?, page-31

1. 2,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    They burned 700k for the quarter, you're right about a cap raise coming likely in FY Q4.

I think a 1.5 cap raise and a fall to 1.7 / 1.8 is a very unlikely scenario by volume at current levels alone.

I've been watching this for quite some time now. There was over 40mil traded @ 3.8 and over and a lot more than that on it's way back down to 2.3 where there was about 50mil traded and in very large chunks by what I can assume is a sole or small group of deep pocket investors that let it run to 3.1 and sold it back down.

My point being is that majority of shares held appear to be at or above current levels.

Which is why I believe we're sitting currently at the bottom. give or take a pip.

BAR has 2 months now to deliver positive enforcing news to the market regarding their direction with FMR before cap raise to attract more investors. As I firmly believe to go any less than current is a few shares left from previous 1.9 cap raise or impatient / worried traders selling at a loss.

There's a few more 2.3 shares to go. I noticed a cheeky 1mil order end of day get put up @ 2.3 then get put back to 3.1.

Typical artificial market swinging though stacking up the sell side 4-6 lines above current levels.

I think we're in safe hands for a mid-long term hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.