EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Why is no Meluka not available in a major retailing food or pharmacy group in Australia

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The failure to not get a Australian made and produced 5 Star product on the shelves in there own home Market is absolutely unforgivable! It's especially bad when a chain food retailer owned by Amazon is selling and looking to expand to the whole of USA! It tells me that the board is deliberately creating looses, like spending money on new production capability! They pressing the share price down to take the company private! Maybe they have a commitment from Amazon to go to all the retail stores in the USA! By not telling shareholders and spending lots of cash making share price to fall at these prices it will cost nothing to go private and the profits will be enormous as they have taken
    leases and new production lines ready!
    Then instantly with the now larger stockholdings they have built up! Start to reap the fruits of our losses! I know something is not being told to shareholders as this behaviour seems very strange no real information nothing just non worthy announcement to shareholders and only non positive news
    that will not improve share prices! we must demand the board and its directors
    to come clean before it's to late and we pay the cost and they get the price and the profits from our investments! We must get together and demand the information regarding any deals in the pipeline like Amazon retailing food stores and if and when a Aussie market leading retailer like Coles will start our products! The Board is up to something and we must be told now not until the takeover is happening or completed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.