NTU 0.00% 2.9¢ northern minerals limited

why is ntu so important to the chinese., page-13

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    “Two rare earths are used in the magnet. one is difficult and costly to source, while the other is not,” said Henrik Stiesdal, CTO of Siemens Wind Power.

How this will be done is to be revealed late in June, at a seminar at CWIEME Berlin. Stiesdal said: “In my seminar I will explain how we have managed to decrease the share of the truly ‘rare’ rare earth and will eventually eliminate it from the magnets we make in a few years’ time.”

- See more at: http://investorintel.com/rare-earth-press/siemens-eases-rare-earth-supply-wind-turbines/#sthash.iXuzw1hg.dpuf

Siemens certainly appear to be quite confident of a Dy lite/free enviro. Dovetails with former NTU Director Prof Dudley Kingsnorth's forecast of Dy surplus 2016, and consequent potential for 20/25% NdPr demand growth into mags sans Dy.

With the projections for the phosphors stream equally weak one has to wonder at the populous mantra built around HRE. Seems ROW has been very busy re-engineering around the Chinese monopoly, which is what free markets tend to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $36.53K 1.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1275373 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 414695 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.