FL1 0.00% 11.0¢ first lithium limited

Why is OOK the best pick on the ASX IMO., page-9

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    As I mentioned above...
    I want to give my estimate where I think the OOK price will be in 3-6 months.

This is really a trick one as we'll need a lot of OOK / Brontech updates. The good news is they are due over the next few weeks...NOT months.

I'm basing my price target off DCC and other public blockchain companies listed around the world.
    As of know Brontech's value is 5M. I find this to be humours. Yes, I understand they're a start-up and probably don't have must revenue but, one needs to look at what they are doing. The licenses they are apply for.

It's all the about risk/reward ratio.
    We have all been investors in companies that were a bit more shadier and with must less shine. Looking at some of the other "interesting" deal that others have done recently. Then look at Emma's resume. I'm very happy to place the bet here.

Again, there's a highly likely chance OOK will announce more deals soon.

*On a side note/ OOK mgmt:
    I have to admit I've gained a bit of a investor network over the years (not bragging, just a fact) and I've already be contacted by a few ppl. I respect today after they notice my OOK holding and they independently say good thinks about the Otsana Capital crew and Peter Wall. I love hearing this.

-Based on OOK doing another deal or 2.
    -Brontech successfully getting some of all of their finical licenses they've applied for.
    -And Brontech "maybe" scoring their own major deal or 2.

I believe OOK can get to 20-25 cents in the next 3-6 months.
    That would still give a MC of only 75M (300M SOI x .25 cents)...much smaller the DCC current.

Who knows what going to happen in the next few months but, I believe OOK has a great risk/reward ratio conpared to others in the space and I'm putting my money where my mouth is and I'm going to find out.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.761M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $6.735K 61.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41292 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.