DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Guys, i'm getting a little sick of the bickering. We are all...

1. 776 Posts.
    Guys, i'm getting a little sick of the bickering. We are all educated people who use our skills/nous/experience and hopefully not our emotions to invest in stocks which we believe will increase significantly in value.

As you know i have recently bought ORO. I have followed the story for a long time and i empathise with all the old, long term holders for whom this stock is in the bottom drawer. To you gents/ladies i suggest that you don't let the passing of time decay your enthusiasm and cloud your judgement regarding new developments.

ORO is not the same company. They have very cleverly gone about transforming this company and the new management are a testament to this fact. In addition to this they have managed to bring in major Chinese interest which didn't exist before.

The main development, for those that are asking, is not with ORO. It is with SIR.
    This development is not to be taken lightly. When a stock performs like SIR, it is enough to re-invigorate the entire spec sector let alone the base metal/Nickel sector in WA.

When SIR did what it did, we then saw a significant rally in the speculative markets of Australia. People began to believe, speculate, dream...

Now the effect that SIR has on the companies near it can NOT be under-estimated. Buxton resources has gone from under 10c to 0ver 50c... why? Have they had significant company-changing developments? I suggest you look into it.

Enterprise minerals went from under 10c to over 35cc... why?

ORO will move up significantly based purely and simply on the facts that:

1) it is 50km away from SIR
    2) it has the Nickel in the ground, with comparable grades found
    3) EM studies suggest the presence of a larger ore body
    4) Management have shown that they are very pro-active and are willing and able to market their company.

There is nothing else to say. Forget the charts, forget the old management, forget the bottom drawer...this thing will have its day very, very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.