OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

dj, perhaps I find the "perfection" in the dysfunction of it...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    dj, perhaps I find the "perfection" in the dysfunction of it all. A little ASX water company (doing something witrh water- not sure what) lost about 35% of its SP yesterday and gained about 24% today. Top 20 loser yesterday and Top 20 winner today. How this works out on any sort of fundamental analysis, I don't know. What I *do* know is that I won't argue with the market. It is perhaps fundamental analysis that isn't perfect, because if one has a great company that falls terribly, one is left with disappointment via expectation. I have no expectation that the market is orderly. Perhaps I feel that OXL *should* be priced higher, for example, or that another company shouldn't have such a high price. Shoulds though, could make me poor. :) The market is injust, unfair, cruel, and full of exciting and unexpected gifts, but for all its faults and foibles, it gives us the only thing we need to know when dealing with money: prices. That's why I think it's "perfect", if you know what I mean. I won't fight City Hall (this relates to all my shares- past, present and future). I read a trader on HC say that he wouldn'd hold most of the shars on the ASX, but he'd probably trade all of them. In a topsy turvy market, it made sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.