OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

why is ozl falling, page-31

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The thinly veiled attempts at a retort are noted.

For a person who has been in the markets for over 20 years I would expect them to have done a little more research.

I would have thought they would have done a little digging and realised that from recent ann, OZL are doing very well converting resources into reserves. This will translate into a much longer mine life than is expected. Going from ann there is a resource upgrade in the works and will be delivered to the wanting shareholder/s.

Asf you have not answered the question I asked.

Why would the sharemarket price the company any cheaper than the current price given that the market would already know OZL have one producing asset?

The market is placing a value of 5.1 billion AUD on PH. Why will the market discount this value placed on the company based on the amount of shares on issue?

Since you realise how market caps work then why do you think the company will get sold off given a consolidation? Because it is now worth too much? Worth is all perception.

If you feel the company is worth the same as it was prior to consolidation then the sp will maintain it's price.

How would you feel if OZL was to do a share split 10 for 1. The sp would then be worth 0.16 AUD. You might argue that the company is worth more than 16 cents per share.... But it still has the SAME market cap so is DOES NOT make a difference!

Probably too many drinks to be arguing this late at night.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.