PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Why is PLS being dumped, page-33

1. 13 Posts.
    lawrencep93: Yes it does look like the SP is "doing this" but there are other factors which are influencing the PLS SP which apart from one are unrelated to how great an opportunity PLS is. The "one" is the $80million worth of shares at 38c that some entity got. Shortly afterwards the share price shot up giving the entity the opportunity to sell some shares at a profit thus downing the SP and enabling the entity to accumulate more shares later. The downturn seems to be heading toward 38c.
    The three other factors that I can think of are the uncertainty of how the coming election will influence the SP, The BREXIT and of course the US election which has wrecked havoc on worlds share market at the last two eight year presidential elections.
    My observations are in no way intended e negate the long term value of PLS but after reading all the pro's and cons concerning the PLS management I felt that I should remind people that not all market punters are emotionally attached to PLS and just follow trends like financial sheep. In my opinion the PLS management seem to be doing the best they can in the circumstances.
    PS if anyone knows what a financial sheep is please let my know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.