VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

why is price down down down??, page-20

1. 9,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Don't know Wanelad1 if the sellers are acting on "inside information". I think today's sell down is partly due to lack of any announcement by the company. A two month wait is a given based on GGP's announcements. Some traders may have been holding on this week to see what emerges. With the absence of any update on FP, and the Silverwood announcement from GGP, it seems that any chances of early progress on FP are stymied. GGP are very professional but have a lot on their plate other than FP.

I think today we saw remnants of traders exiting probably at a loss to exploit other more immediate and profitable opportunities (I think the traders are the ones who dump shares on the bid stack while sitting offscreen; sheep like me if selling would be sitting on the offer stack ;)). Not to say that there won't be more selling tomorrow on even lighter volumes but we need something to keep traders interested otherwise low 3s possibly 2.8 (gap support) are calling us.

Agree with the point about ASX (not ASIC) issuing speeding tickets only when sp is going up, not down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.