QBE 2.43% $16.07 qbe insurance group limited

why is qbe a laggard right now?, page-5

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Mate,

No one would know.....I like to wait for the update...market
    don't like QBE at this stage and most of the time so far they have been underperforming market.
    To me the message is loud and clear and there is no justification needed , when they give an update the market will make up their mind ...up or down...only then will I take a trade along the line of least resistance..
    it could short or long....till then I will just keep the position I have and my money is working on stocks which are performing better than QBE.
    We can say QBE cheap or very cheap and chart will confirm it is oversold and all analysts would say so and agree but the fact is, QBE underperforms the other stocks..Banks..
    Mining....and no matter how cheap it is QBE is not making no one no money....so to me it is simple I would rather be riding the market with Banks and MIning AT THIS TIME...
    when QBE start to act as it should for so called "CHEAP
    STOCK" well cheap stock should attract buyers and start outperforming market??, only then would I start taking big position.
    If they come with bad update what 'cheap' today could turn up expensive tomorrow.
    Nothing is sure in the market but once they give an update then things should be a little more sure.....and there is only one possibility either market like it or they don't.
    If they don't we can see the sp will go down if they like it they will go up.....cheap no cheap is irrelevant.
    I would follow market action anytime and not listening to no one more so analysts, what I think or my oppinion says
    is not important and market could not care less...they will
    do what they think is the right direction....and everyone
    agrees market is always right otherwise one is fighting market.
    Market bottom looks to be very close if not here already so
    if the update is better than expected then QBE will out perform the market and huge opportunity will be created for traders.......in the meatime the real action and money is
    in the banks and mining.......

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.