REY 0.00% 3.6¢ rey resources limited

why is rey unloved, page-2

1. 14 Posts.
    No doubt what your research has uncovered on REY. As soon it is hightlighted to all the instos, fund managers and investors, this stock is definitely long undervalued. Look at Centro fly with no news based purely from adjustment from comment by JP Morgan. Now it is a hotly traded stock with so much upside. The more REY goes down in price the more stock that we all can get in cheaply. It is just a matter of time and patience that we share holders will reap the rewards from the hotly contested takeovers. Do your own research as it is still a bargain to me. $5 is no problem there as only less than 200 million shares on issue. market of more than $1 billion is easily attainable as production begins. Look at Oxiana, Fortescue, etc. it is just a matter of time before people realise they need to jump on board before the rocket takes off. Give me one reason why anyone would not be there for the ride? If you are reading this obviously you have an interest in how REY is progressing, otherwise you'll at some other stocks. Well good luck all and have the foresight to be in early as history has shown to us all. Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.