REY 0.00% 5.5¢ rey resources limited

why is rey unloved, page-4

1. 14 Posts.
    We need more players than spectators on this.

That was my 1st post here and I get 45+ views. Obviously there are only around 10% only comment on Rey. I guess these traders are awaiting the good news.

What I see re takeovers:

Gujarat is trying to pick it cheap at a ridiculous price, typical Indians.
    For their own market.

Crosby is a facilitator of purchasing Rey's assets on behalf of somebody else (commission agent/broker) who will on sell those assets (picking it up cheap still).

Look at New Hope Coal at $5.80 with $4.7b in market cap with a bit of thermal coal production of around 5mt capacity. They bought from BHP some lease 5 years ago and re pegged it and sold it back for $2.5b in cash. Talk about money for nothing, just a bit of further digging!

What's 511 my of resource equates to again? USD60/t x 511mt = $36.6b. Say Rey earns $1/t = $511m. Just to reiterate what Amero was saying if it was 30b+tonnes then does it work out to $30b? Say mine life 30 years that's $1b a year. Based on only earning $1 per tonne. Is it hard to comprehend? Just imagine at $10/t. Hey I don't want to go higher. Ask yourself is it hard to earn $1/t?

Revenue $1b per year what is Rey worth based on $1/t.

Rey's market cap say is $50m. If it is $1000m then it is 20 times it's current price. 20x $0.25 = $5.00 right? Tell me if I'm wrong here.

Now NHC has market of $4.7b should we multiply it by 4.7? 4.7x$5=$23.50.

Tell me if I get the figures wrong here, comments appreciated here. Since we are all in it together as you are interested in knowing Rey otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your valuable time reading my post.

Gujarat sneeked an after market announcement on Friday at 4pm. They don't want the SP to go any higher otherwise they would need to pay more for Rey.

Crosby is due for their t/o statement/announcement by end of this week or early Oct. I think they will probably lift their price.

Even if no t/o for Rey they would still be able to carry on and build their own production facilities. How hard is it to have production in place? Australia has world class mining facilities.

Just wait for the ride of your life. It's the journey not the destination that is the thrill of success.

Hope you guys give more of your input, cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.