S32 0.34% $2.92 south32 limited

"I'd doubt whether you'd even have a clue about what is going on...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    "I'd doubt whether you'd even have a clue about what is going on if I didn't point it out to you."

Thanks for that, you big hero, you!
    Thats probably the most arrogant comment I've ever read on HC. What makes you think you are the enlightened one?
    So, no-one else has the ability to research a Company, follow its activities and read articles written about it???
    Not sure who's got their head in the sand you condescending peanut. Your response had 7 upvotes and mine has 11 so far , which wld indicate that others are sick of your repeated negativity also! If they all put you on ignore you'd have no-one to talk to you sad thing .

If your enlightenment is so valuable, maybe you should have a look at the information you post, most of it is incorrect!!
    S32's P/e is 9.7, its Fwd p/e is 9.93 and its Dividend yield is 5.7% with outstanding shares of 5B.
    AND - you couldn't even answer the question another poster asked of you re-OMH
    - No buyers, you say?? lol - yes but lots of sellers!! - that would be why the SP has plummeted!! And thanks again for the tip!!
    OMH has gone down because of the downturn in FeSi and other ore prices retracting - ASWELL as the fact they are not trading in anywhere near the same tonnage. Their net profit has been cut by circa half. (similar problems to S32 in some ways maybe??)

The article u posted had this at the bottom. Do you believe everything you read??

Disclaimer:
    This website is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 629 651 672. The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. Kalkine Media does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Our publications are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.DisclaimerThis website is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 629 651 672. The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. Kalkine Media does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Our publications are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $13.22B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $2.95 $2.90 $38.21M 13.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 151550 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 13159 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S32 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.