CCP 0.40% $14.99 credit corp group limited

I think you would be silly to sell now. Solid company with no...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I think you would be silly to sell now. Solid company with no income impact just yet. They had only planned of buying another 5% PDLs for the year so no major impact there. There are no Govt. restrictions on collections yet. Their payment arrangement book had already surpassed collections in income stream so that will just increase.

The Government lifting the bankruptcy from $4000 to $20000 is excellent new for CCP because that will help limit bad debts.

And Trumps announcement today that he will shut things down for only 15 days than its all back to work. Because "the cure cannot be worse then the disease" In future we may see a shift on what's an acceptable risk or not. 60 years ago most people didn't live to the age group that's most affected. And there seemed to be no qualms to sending hundreds and thousand of young healthy males to their imminent death.

These times will present great opportunities as the Shorters down ramping now, will be the first to buy back in when the dust settles. Wondered why so many of the new down rampers on the excellent stocks are new members.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.99
Change
-0.060(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.030B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.17 $15.31 $14.99 $2.667M 176.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 334 $14.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.00 222 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.