SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Rae915, Quick recap; SLR bought Integra at the top of the...

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Rae915,
    Quick recap;

SLR bought Integra at the top of the market. Had to write down assets quite substantially over the past 12 months and shut down Murch which they thought would be profitable in the current gold environment and was costing from memory $1900 an ounce to produce. Has cost quite a large amount of dosh (cant remember the figures) to shut down murch.
    Loki a regular poster on gold stocks believes it will cost them perhaps $75M in development to convert ounces and if the market thinks along the same lines then that perhaps could be another reason (although I dont agree entirely with that).
    My view is the board have made some bad decisions over the past few years together with a poor sentiment towards gold.
    I guess if my average price was above $1 then I wouldnt be too happy either but some of that is knowing the commodities direction together with the company. Until the POG moves back to $1600+ per ounce aussie then they wont ramp up and they wont pay dividends.
    I also think any foreign investors whom hold SLR will well if the POG in US$ moves lower.

Not a great recap but should get you started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.