CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

why is someone selling so desperately, page-8

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    CR, I toldyas much earlier I had sold all the trading specs ages ago pre-May and have been holding plenty of cash for a while now according to my own GORM rules (for a change haha).

In last few weeks tho, decided to put SOME of this cash into select resources trading possies in light of whats happening/likley to happen IMO to Uranium and metals markets.

I now hold about 5 trading possies which are collectively at around 6% of the value of my CMR holding, which itself has NOT been reduced by a single unit toward this. Reckon u can say, I am looking to trade what I consider smaller emerging Olympians with aim to cover holding costs of my CMR thru to personal initial maturity target circa 2010. In my lexicon tho, "trade" usually means a 12 - 18 month project hold. I aint a daytrader. Prefer the race track for that.

Re our NT cousin, its my latest and smallest holding cos decided I wanna bit of the Laramide JV U-exploration play current ........ pure U-spec. The NB release came as a subsequent surprise and I wish them well for that. Many of cousin's supporters have been with us in past battles on the Ark, so am happy to join their party for a bit as well.

Anyway am a BIG fan of the Northern Territory and its likely evolution toward global energy centre status and subsequent likely secession from the mainland with the Rum Jungle King at its throne haha.

Am sticking to my belief that CMR still offers the best value for money upside with minimal risk from here and fully endorse Alf's call that CMR represents a free (substantial) call option on Uranium, back then and even moreso now.

Praise Zeus !

PS I dont see any "desperate" selling. Its pretty light in fact and may be CFD stoploss related ........ called "self - inflicted mutilation" IMO. Anyway the boiler room down here has probably been too busy with the horses this week to worry about CMR haha.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.