GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Morning all,well we have been told by the company that they had...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Morning all,

well we have been told by the company that they had no other options apart from the recently announced Capital Note issue.

Firstly it was a $10 mill note issue then it was ammended down to a $5 mill issue with the addition of a soon to be announced "rights issue"

So there we have 2 options already ! CN's and RI for $5 mill each. So how can there be no other options if we have 2 on the table,what other options are out there ?? Just goes to show that if we try a littttttttttle harder we can find other way's to fund this drilling programme.

I would love to hear from any out there who know of what other pathways the company could have taken, with the knowledge of 4 verticals running ? Surely there is more out there. Finance is pretty cheap in the US at the moment ( from what I have seen ) so any other ideas out there I would like to read about.

Here is a ann from AZZ which I don't hold. They have a $200mill debt facility. I have read a little on the AZZ history and going back through their ann's they had little production happening when they signed this debt facility ??
    If somone has a good knowledge how that all came about maybe they could run through it for us.
    Anyway my post is just to get ideas floating around to see if what we have been told is all the options we have.

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.