STX 0.00% 19.5¢ strike energy limited

why is stx screwing around? nc., page-14

1. 5,784 Posts.
    re: lyns Lyns - EQN isn't one that I have followed although I wish I had some looking at the share price performance. Just had a quick look at their financials and they are obviously not producing yet so very much priced for the future projects being successful is all I would conclude.

I don't know much about the projects they are in - but a quick check through the announcements as to how they have progressed does appear to have some similarities to another company in the path taken and market reaction? ie Management/Director changes, able to attract investor capital, engage project team, sales agreements in place for the resource, more project finance arrangements, further Investor Presentations, equity raising for another funds etc...

Took a while for the share price to react - I see a couple of older major shareholders exited (at about 30% of current price levels - lol! who said big money was smart?)? Share price has really taken off since last June and the move been swift.

Good luck if you have held from low levels - you have done well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $573.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 18.8¢ $11.12M 57.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 2990011 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1238466 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.