TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

I've been watching TGR for about 12 months now. The long term...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I've been watching TGR for about 12 months now. The long term prospects are excellent and I think their main goal will eventually be to have the monopoly on Australian Seafood and be the primary producer. I wondered last year if they would eventually buy HUO, but I think the ACCC may have something to say about that.

Im glad I found this thread because it highlighted a lot of things I've been thinking about.

I know I cant time the market but there's a few things that concern me however:

• Yes, TGR has been belted by Covid (I think by supply chain issues, China punishing the market and less local retail demand) the price is making lower highs and lower lows, so the overall trend is probably still down and declining. Funds dropping the stock and reasonable drop in market cap is absolutely worth noticing.
    • Liquidity in the markets mean overall the ASX & US markets are still trading at all time highs (the US largely on the back of FANG stocks and not much else). So the we have ATH's and the TGR the price is still going down. My concern is that the crash everyone is claiming is going to happen happens and we then have TGR trading between $1-$2.
    • Twiggy buying into Huon - I cant figure out for the life of me why? The last time I looked at HUO vs TGR they were in far worse shape. Does he know something we don't or just considers HUO massively undervalued? Would he continue pumping money into HUO to topple TGR?

I know I sound pessimistic but I think the company is solid and worth buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.