APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Guys, Goldbull is your best indicator to equity investing. The...

1. 2,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468

Guys, Goldbull is your best indicator to equity investing. The reason being Goldbull post will subconsciously question you as what type of investor are you? A gambler, trader or investor?

If you are a "gambler" you will argue black and blue with Goldbull, why his post are annoying. You are probably throwing in good money after bad to make more money. Your view is APT is "Never" going down, all you can see is $200 dollars plus plus.Now in all probability, you maybe right 1% of the time.

If you are a trader, its the best time right now to be selling on the proviso to buy back when the indicators give you your re-entry price for the next leg up. As a trader, you have a stop loss set in place and take the good with the bad. Goldbull is your best friend. Cheers Mr Goldbull.

If you are an investor who uses financial numbers for wealth creation, you may have a small holding from the early days, BUT, and I mean "BUT" you will not be putting any money towards this stock above intrinsic value. I personally would not be buying any stock at these levels, but that's my view only.

Here is an example of a stock as a comparison between a "Gambling" or "Investing" long term stock.

ALU 6/2018 financial numbers. 188 million revenue, 50 net million profit & 30 cents returned to "Investors" not gamblers. Market cap approximately 3 plus billion verses APT market cap 6 plus billion.

Now tell me, what was the revenues to net profit return for APT in 2018? What was the dividend return to all share holders?

Show me how APT is better value today compared to ALU?

Tell me which stock is a A grade investment vs a A grade gambling stock?

Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.