OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Why is the board travelling?, page-197

1. 13,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    "@vintage - the Board is not travelling to the US. The company (with Athan as the rep) may well be, but not the entire board. If the actual realities differ to what's stated in the announcement, then so be it"

Why say that? I never suggested that "the entire board" was going to the US. I merely repeated the words in the announcement that 3 individuals (who also happen to be board members) - Lekkas, Sheng and Wood - were attending the meetings!

Your comprehension and grammatical skills BOTH need polishing it seems. And irrespective of whether or not you care to debate the grammar, it was you that invited it and continued it due to your infantile need to have the last word.

This is certainly my last word as the forum is sick of this debate (because it lacks respect and is not particularly important in the scheme of things)

And yes, agree with you that fun is best - but let's not sacrifice 'clarity and accuracy' for the sake of avoiding 'seriousness'. The former are critical to the ability of people to make well-informed decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.