OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Why is the board travelling?, page-58

1. 13,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2672
    So the inaptly named guruone believes that "there's no doubt ADRC will not win in this space"

Conversely, Dr Wenjun Sheng has recently joined the Xped board and has commenced a collaboration to embed adrc in Telink's already successful chips. In fact, as announced a couple of months ago, Telink 'Launched World’s First All-in-One System-on-Chip for the Internet of Things' so you would think he would know a little about the value and potential of adding adrc to those chips. And, of course, GE is already using Telink chips. But Dr Sheng wants more - i.e. the value that adrc can add to those chips!

Your comment is also naive as it does not reflect that IoT will not be a zero-sum game. There will be plenty of space for multiple winners - and Xped is putting itself in a good place to be one of them.

But anyway, I have included Dr Sheng's CV below. If you could kindly post yours as well so the punters can see just how well or badly your credentials for making such judgements about adrc line up with Dr Sheng's.

Surely being the self-appointed guru that you are, it won't be difficult for you to put Dr Sheng in the shade. Or are you just all piss and wind? Over to you.

"Dr. Wenjun Sheng serves as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Telink Semiconductor. Dr. Sheng has over 15 years of semiconductor industry experience, has shown an ability to grow businesses from inception, to first revenue and profitability in an effective and accelerated manner. Prior to co-founding Telink Semiconductor in 2010, he served as Vice President of RFIC design at Wiscomm Microsystem Inc., a startup company focusing on CMOS satellite TV tuner chip product. He has held key technical positions with industry leaders like Qualcomm and Silicon Labs etc., and was one of the pioneers in CMOS RFIC design. He has been Non-Executive Director of Xped Limited since April 21, 2016. He holds 30 patents in RF and mixed-signal IC design, and is a member of China’s top recruitment program of global experts “Thousand Talents Program”. Dr. Sheng holds a BS in electronics engineering from Tsinghua University and an ME and Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Texas A&M"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.