OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Why is the board travelling?, page-85

1. 119 Posts.
    My thoughts, to answer the topic of the thread, quite simply this may be the serious sales pitch time from the perspective of where ADRC/their pluggable module can fit on the global scale (eg who/which vendors/OEMs/chippies/industry alignments/use cases).

I won't type too much as I've just wasted and lost a bunch of time seeing a lot of the posts in this thread...

If they ink deals or get "asked" to progress a certain way (big companies and big $$ can influence directions/decisions), that may become their core focuses for the next while. If this does happen, at least from our perspective we will know what their focus would be and can get a better picture of what their future may look like.

The app they are re-doing is flexible, it sits at the top of whatever device tree their focus points end up being, so no brainer in maintaining focus on this part of the equation as it's going to be required no matter where they fit in the IoT world.

They've certainly hinted at the areas of interest in recent weeks, but you can bet other players in the market have already invested in somewhat similar potential outcomes in some industries.. and can be hard to throw that investment away for another option..

Do I think they'll be announcing a potential take over? Unlikely but won't rule it out just now. I would think this period might be closer to planting seeds in interested parties minds and perhaps when those focus points are identified (see above) the players in those market segments would be more likely to come out and play.

Anyway, more thoughts another time.

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.