BLD 0.00% $5.83 boral limited.

Sure I heard and read the stuff about VIK as well as you have...

1. 34,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    Sure I heard and read the stuff about VIK as well as you have cited but I guess someone thought he was better than the alternative. The AFR article and some of the press including the NSW Inquiry did not allow the status quo to continue, Boral was bleeding and having an announcement of another CEO coming in was regarded as needed.

Vik seemed to do good things for the SP of Cleanaway. I think people only really care about the SP but if there are continuing problems of governance, and Boral’s operating behaviors, then the problems may continue.

I am just annoyed that an otherwise good company is being destroyed by governance issues and the SP is going down considerably as well.

December 2022 is a long wait and having a Board and executive awaiting their departures is not a great place for Boral to be in the next six months.

What positives can be spun regarding a six month wait for a new Executive and Biard renewal? IS not Boral just in a six month holding pattern where the business will further decline?
    Last edited by JCoure: 18/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.