BLD 0.00% $5.83 boral limited.

There is a lot of risk between now and December 2022 when Vik...

1. 34,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    There is a lot of risk between now and December 2022 when Vik Bansal arrives to take up his post. You must not be understanding my post. I am not saying it is a certain future problem for Boral, just that the executive need to be squeaky clean and their governance needs to be squeaky clean to operate.

The long wait until December 2022 is not great. Turning around Boral is going to need Vik to do a root and branch clean out of the problems.

I am sure VIK Bansal when he gets to Boral in December 2022 will help matters but Vik is one person. There are still Board members and executive from yesteryear that Vik will need to either deal with or move. it has been a disastrous time for Boral, the SP, the Board/ Executive. the Sp clearly demonstrates the problems and concerns that have been had.

The Stokes family have many interests from media to oil and gas to construction. worth following but look Seven West has not shot the lights out, Beach Petroleum as well and Boral has not exactly gone great since the Stokes have been there.

Perhaos they bought Boral as a turnaround story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.