AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Why is the company rushing?, page-9

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I see going to mining as not out of the question. We also need to project that activity so potential buyers decide to act if they do what to secure a resource of the potential magnitude this is likely to be.
    noting Australians popularity in many countries i have traveled and seeing Australians working in the DRC making great inroads and being extremely well connected, then I dont think we would have a whole lot of issues mining there.
    We use more locals creating employment and chines and India tend to bring in a great proportion of workers from their own countries.
    Chinese tend to pay with 90 day terms and with good planning, we can easily do better than this. My own clients who suffer under 90 day terms always have cash flow issues whereas 30 day terms they prosper.
    Australians tend to have higher respect for health and safety of their workforce and are raised with less self centered values. this extends to sharing somewhat directly to local communities where the Chinese concentrate this on Gov and infrastructure required for their use. This is generally speaking. We see AVZ directly involved already catering to health issues in Manono. We see other Aussie companies there directly assisting in schools and sport which brings great acceptance to our culture to participate in the DRC.
    In my opinion. NF has set his eyes on taking this to mine but will need some funding through off takes etc to achieve this and it could well be accelerated. Without a takeover, im casting my thoughts to see how we dont dilute our 60% ownership. We cant afford to, and we have 100% marketing rights of the product sold as it is.
    If we keep marching onwards to mining then inevitably someones wallet will open and then bidding will come. I expect its not only China's domain and we could see some surprises.

With Kabila now not standing to contest elections then US sanctions may also be lifted soon after elections. This will re-rate the DRC and progress will be in great leaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.